Wednesday, October 21, 2009

La Di Da


I feel today is not a La Di Da day. I feel like it's a day to get caught up on things I've been neglecting. I've got several projects that are so close to being done that I want to get done before I get started on a custom quilt! My first of the season. I feel more prepared this year tho. I've got a quilt design program to pre-design quilts before I make them, and allow the customers to see what they're quilt will look like. It's not the $300 program, but maybe someday. For now, it works for my purposes. I am now in the 3rd trimester of my 3rd pregnancy. Almost done! My oldest is starting to read, and my youngest is potty trained. I guess I have accomplished a lot over this summer, but as the cool weather approaches, it's quilt season in full force again. Time to get back at it. Here is a glimpse of the Woof! custom quilt for Susannah:


It's a collaboration I can't wait to get started on. Fabric should arrive Friday! Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment